Short Hairstyles – Short Hairstyles, or Pixie Hair, can be Fun and Sexy!
Short hairstyles are hot! Need to feel a little wild? Tired of blow drying long hair? Maybe a short hairstyle is right for you! Pixie hair — short hairstyles — are cute, fun, easier to handle, and great for a change of pace. Let’s be really honest, men adore pixie hair when done properly, what man isn’t in love with tiny Tinkerbelle, the cutest pixie of them all? Hey, if the short hairstyles works for her, why not you?
On a serious note, selecting the proper short hairstyles is a big deal. The bad news: it takes a long time for hair to grow. The good news: hair does grow! Short hairstyles do grow back if you don’t like them! Taking the plunge and cutting off years worth of hair can (and should) be a hard decision. The potential payoffs for short hairstyles are great: easier to manage, less time spent caring for your hair, cooler — not as hot in the summer, very cute, sexy, and fun! Check out friends with short hairstyles, talk with your hair stylist, consider how much you really do love your long hair, and decide!
Short hairstyles can be Wild!
Short hairstyles can let out your wild side! Easy to take care of, fun to show off, pixie or short hairstyles can be invigorating and exciting. So go wild –> with a hot short hairstyle!
If you have have a sexy short hairstyle, we’d love to see (and post) your photo. Send us your hot short hairstyles and you just may see your picture in our Hairstyles Pictures section.
Also, if you have a terrible story about a short hairstyle gone bad, please share it! Laughter is the best medicine, and we’d love to share it so others can enjoy!
Shampoo for Clean, Vibrant, Shiny Hairstyles
The two most important steps for healthy, beautiful hair are keeping it well nourished and clean. Shampoo can help with this. Hair is damaged by physical factors like dirt and oil, and other factors such as poor nutrition, not drinking enough water, stress, and lack of sleep. Shampoo is intended to clean the scalp and hair strands by loosening collections of dirt and oil and removing dandruff. Consisting of mainly water, detergent, and some type of fat or oil, shampoo is well designed for this task.
In America we wash our hair with shampoo daily. However, excessive washing of hair (especially with anything containing harsh chemicals) can be damaging and should be done appropriately. If washed daily, be sure the shampoo contains vitamins and minerals and is designed for your type of hair. Using the following six techniques can help keep your hair remain healthy and shiny.
1) Don’t use too much shampoo! Use an amount equivalent to the size of a quarter and then rub it on your hands, into a lather, before gently massaging it into your hair. This will help ensure that it has been applied evenly.
2) Dry and normal hair types need a gentle cleanser. Oily hair needs a stronger cleanser to remove the excessive oil.
3) While price is not a clear indicator of quality, generally speaking, you get what you pay for. Check with somebody from your trusted Hair Salon to find out what they recommend for your type of hair.
4) Hair needs a break every now and then. Try one of our Hair Home Remedies and use something other than harsh chemicals. (If you thought Mayonnaise was only to be put on bread — think again!)
5) Rinse thouroughly using warm water (if the water is too hot, it can damage your hair!). Use cool water for the last 10 seconds.
6) Be sure to use Conditioner to get the best results possible and add luster and control to your hairstyle.