Men’s Hairstyles – Hair Care, and More!
Men’s hairstyles are too easy!
Have you heard this one about men’s hairstyles? A man walks into a hair salon and gets the same hair cut he’s had since he was two. Sorry, ladies, this isn’t a joke, but the funny part is that this is true and the man walks out as happy as when he walked in.
So, how come men can keep the same hairstyles for decades and not care? We’re not sure, although it’s probably a gene they have (just like the one that causes them to leave the toilet seat up). Still, why do they get away both of these things while ladies don’t?
Men’s Hairstyles aren’t as Sexy
Let’s face it, when it comes to men’s hairstyles they simply aren’t as sexy. Women take the time and the effort and it pays off. Men’s hairstyles could be bought at a discount store and they wouldn’t care!
Well, we’ve compiled a list of reasons why men just don’t care about their hairstyles. Then, to be fair, we’ve compiled a list of why men should care more about hairstyles! (please note, if you are male, these lists probably don’t relate to you since you’re actually interested in men’s hairstyles enough to surf a website about it–but please, feel free to forward this on to your other male friends).
Why Men Don’t Care About Their Hairstyles
1) Half of them don’t have enough left to care about their hairstyles.
2) The other half are too busy scratching themselves to notice what’s going on up top.
3) There is the eternal hope that a hairstyle will someday come back into style in thirty years or so, so why change?
4) Hats were invented for a reason –> to cover men’s hairstyles!
5) It’s too embarrassing being seen leaving a salon, he might be mistaken for a metrosexual.
Why Men Should Care About Their Hairstyles
1) Hey, it’s going fast…use or lose it!
2) Because otherwise bachelorhood can last for a loooong time!
3) Hair was invented for a reason.
4) Being metrosexual and looking good are actually attractive qualities to the other sex, guys!
Make prom night, and your prom hairstyle, beautiful and sexy!
Prom hairstyles can take time to plan and properly prepare.
The big question for prom night is which prom hairstyle is right? To be sure, you want it to be a beautiful sexy prom hairstyle, but what looks best for you? Do you wear it up and reveal your sexy neck or straighten it and try for a ‘coy’ look? What is too flirty and what is too immature when it comes to prom hairstyles?
One thing is for certain, how you wear your hair will be remembered for a lifetime by the photos you have taken that night. Therefore, time needs to be spent to determine the perfect prom hairstyles!
Prom Hairstyles Decisions
Things to consider when deciding on prom hairstyles:
1) what are your prom plans? Is prom just a dance in the evening or is it an entire day of fun? The more events planned during the day the more time necessary to work on your prom hairstyle.
2) What type of person are you? Be honest, high maintenance, no maintenance, or somewhere in between? Don’t overdo it if you don’t think you’ll like the end result…this should be a fun night, don’t destroy it by selecting the wrong prom hairstyle!
3) What prom hairstyle goes best with your prom dress? Consider your prom dress and decide how your hairstyle can accentuate the dress. It’ll take some serious thought, but you and your friends can make your dress and hairstyle look beautiful together!